When Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
- When you contact us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information in following ways.
- To contact you when it is necessary
- To provide you with the information you request about our service
- To provide you the service
Disclosure of Personal Information to a Third Party
We will not provide or disclose your personal information to a third party except below:
- Cases in which we obtain prior consent from you
- To respond to requests from public or government authorities
- To comply with legal process
Disclosure of Information and Correction
When you request us to show, correct or delete any retained information, we shall accept your request.
TEL. 090-6102-1579 FAX. 096-344-2812
Kumamoto Interpreter & Guide Group